Zachariah Harrington is an intellectual property attorney and one of the three founding partners of Antonelli, Harrington & Thompson. Before founding the firm, Mr. Harrington was Counsel to Bechtel Corporation, where he was the only attorney in the 40,000 person company who specialized in intellectual property. Before he worked at Bechtel, Mr. Harrington was a senior associate at Weil, Gotshal & Manges in the patent litigation group.
Mr. Harrington has litigated complex patent cases on behalf of inventors, patent holders, and defendants in various jurisdictions, including the Eastern District of Texas, the District of Delaware, the Northern District of California, and the ITC.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Harrington worked as an R&D engineer at Micron Electronics. As part of his duties at Micron, Mr. Harrington developed and carried out experiments related to cutting edge microchip technology.
Mr. Harrington earned a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Rice University in 1998. During his senior year at Rice, he won the William Akers Senior Design Competition. Mr. Harrington earned his J.D. from Duke University School of Law in 2002.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Rice University, 1998
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2002
- Bluebonnet Telecommunications, LLC v. Google Inc. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff Bluebonnet in asserting patents related to telecommunications technology.
- Swipe Innovations, LLC v. Elavon, Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.)/(S.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff Swipe Innovations in patent litigation concerning the transmission of financial information.
- Consolidated Work Station Computing, LLC v. Dell Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff Consolidated in patent litigation involving power supplies for blade servers.
- Semiconductor Ideas To The Market BV v. Texas Instruments Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff in patent litigation involving the semiconductor industry.
- MacroSolve, Inc. v. AT&T Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff in patent litigation concerning mobile applications.
- Garnet Digital, LLC v. Apple, Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff in patent litigation concerning interactive terminals.
- E-Contact Technologies, LLC v. Apple Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff E-Contact in asserting and licensing its patents related to text auto-completion.
- Secure Axcess, LLC v. Dell Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff Secure Axcess in asserting its patent relating to key-based encryption technology.
- Guardian Media Technologies, Ltd. v. Acer America Corp., et al. (E.D. Tex.)/(C.D. Cal.) - Represented plaintiff Guardian Media in asserting parental control technology patents.
- Sharing Sound LLC v. Audio and Video Labs, Inc., et al. (D. Del.) - Represented plaintiff Sharing Sound in patent litigation concerning electronic distribution of music.
- Ganas, LLC v. Sabre Holdings Corp, et al. (E.D. Tex.) - Represented plaintiff Ganas in patent litigation involving Simple Object Access Protocol.
- Promote Innovation LLC v. Pfizer Inc., et al. (E.D. Tex.)/(S.D.N.Y.) - Represented plaintiff Promote Innovation in patent false marking litigation.